Monday, February 13, 2012
Paraphrasing vs. Quoting
So today we talked about paraphrasing and quoting. Personally I much prefer paraphrasing. My main reason for that is because while paraphrasing you can get the necessary ideas across in your own words which makes placing your ideas after a slight bit easier. I understand and agree with the fact that you have to cite a paraphrased section of a paper but that does not mean it is not easier. I actually find that citation and documentation are two very easy things. I think this new "link" thing is actually going to be more difficult for me because I have been doing citations and documentations for I do not even know how long. I am not sure how good I am going to do at the "link" citation but I guess we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment